• Lake Havasu Metropolis Writers Group meets on the first and third Saturday of the month at 1 p.m. Name Karen 928-486-0027 for the assembly location. Guests welcome.
• Desert Singles bowls at 4 p.m. 55+ Data: Name Ken at 928-855-7874.
• Our Girl of the Lake Group Soup Kitchen, 1975 Daytona Drive. Take out 9 to 11 a.m.
• Elks Lodge: Dinner 4 – 8 p.m., Dwell Music at 6:30 p.m.
• American Legion Submit 81, Lunch 11-2. Breaded Fish Filet Sandwich or Spicy Rooster Sandwich.
• VFW Submit 9401, August 13 Bunco, 11 a.m. For more information: 928-855-5374. The kitchen on the VFW might be closed 8 Aug. -10 September for cleansing. Sandwiches, scorching canine and chili will nonetheless be served.
• TOPS: Take Off Kilos Sensibly, meets each Saturday morning on the High quality Inn, Cholla Room, 8 a.m.
• Poetry Guild: midday to 2p.m., each fourth Saturday of the month. Mohave County Library, 1770 McCulloch Blvd., Room A. Please go to to debate and write poetry. Notebooks might be offered. Free, public invited.
• AL-ANON assembly. 10 a.m. 2041 Swanson Drive, rear upstairs room, Lake Havasu Metropolis. This can be a help group for households and mates coping with the consequences of alcoholism.
• Lake Havasu Metropolis Library, LEGO League, 9 -11 a.m. first Saturday of every month. Use your creativeness to create with constructing blocks. This program is for all ages. For extra info, contact Bryan Freiberg at 928-453-0718.
• Eagles Aerie 4299, 11 – p.m. Lunch Meat Raffle and Public sale. 4:30 Dinner, 6 p.m. Dwell music.
• American Legion Submit 81, Breakfast 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. SAL Meat raffle 2-5 p.m.
• Veterans of Overseas Wars, Submit 9401, Breakfast 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
• Columbian Corridor Bingo, doorways open at 3 p.m. sport begins at 6 p.m.
• VFW Submit 9401. Breakfast 8 – 11:30 a.m. Visitors welcome. For more information: 928-855-5374. The kitchen on the VFW might be closed 8 August -10 September for cleansing. Sandwiches, scorching canine and chili will nonetheless be served.