HARRISONBURG, Va. (WHSV) — The Central Shenandoah Well being District will likely be holding further COVID-19 testing occasions all through the well being district subsequent week.
In accordance with the Virginia Division of Well being, there will likely be 4 testing occasions for symptomatic people or contacts of a identified COVID-19 case solely. These testing occasions are:
- Tuesday, Dec. 1 in Lexington, Va. at Augusta Well being Lexington Main Care from 9 a.m. till midday
- Wednesday, Dec. 2 in Verona, Va. at Augusta County Authorities Middle from 9 a.m. till midday
- Thursday, Dec. 3 in Buena Vista, Va. at Rockbridge Regional Dispatch from 10 a.m. till midday
- Friday, Dec. 4 in Harrisonburg, Va. at Hillandale Park from 7:30 a.m. till 10:30 a.m. For this testing occasion, registration is required. To register, you possibly can name your native well being division by 2 p.m. on Dec. 3.
VDH may also host free COVID-19 testing for anybody aged 17 or older. There are two testing occasions for most of the people:
- Monday, Nov. 30 in Harrisonburg, Va. on the Rockingham County Fairgrounds from 2 p.m. till 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 2 in Harrisonburg, Va. at JMU College Park from 2 p.m. till 6 p.m.
Pre-registration for the above two common public occasions is most popular, however not essential. You’ll be able to pre-register for testing occasions here.
Copyright 2020 WHSV. All rights reserved.