Jennifer Lawrence‘s household farm in Kentucky, which hosts a summer time camp for teenagers, was severely broken in a fireplace over the weekend.
In response to a message on the Camp Hello Ho Facebook web page, the heartbreaking incident passed off on Friday, Nov. 27, someday after Thanksgiving. “It’s with the heaviest of hearts that we affirm the information that we misplaced our barn final evening in a horrible hearth,” the message, posted on Nov. 28, acknowledged. “We’re deeply grateful that no folks or animals have been damage, however we’re nonetheless mourning the lack of years of laborious work and recollections that occurred in these partitions.”
As followers might know, Jennifer’s brother, Blaine Lawrence, is the proprietor and director of the camp. The Oscar winner, who grew up in Louisville, has additionally been spotted on the camp over time. “Phrases can not describe the ache we’re in, however we’re so extremely grateful for the Simpsonville Fireplace Division and all the opposite hearth fighters who responded to our emergency,” the observe continued. “You might be true heroes. We’re additionally so grateful for the numerous members of our neighborhood who’ve reached out to help us throughout this time. Your love and kindness imply the world to us.”