Uncover the proper option to roast Brussels sprouts within the air fryer. You will take pleasure in crispy, scrumptious outcomes with minimal effort. So, say goodbye to soggy sprouts and howdy to completely crisp bites each time.
What makes this vegetable side dish for two so particular? The new air circulation within the air fryer creates a wonderfully even cooking technique that ends in a crunchy exterior and tender inside.
The Brussels sprouts are additionally paired with seasonings that deliver out unimaginable taste. Whereas they is probably not everybody’s favourite, air frying vegetables can remodel their style and texture into one thing really scrumptious.
Causes to Love
- Wonderful texture. The new circulating air within the fryer makes the sprouts crispy on the skin whereas retaining the within tender and juicy.
- Fast to arrange. They solely want about quarter-hour within the air fryer to grow to be golden brown and scrumptious.
- Guilt-Free Goodness. Not solely are roasted Brussels sprouts tasty, they’re full of nutritional vitamins and minerals. Plus, if you cook dinner them in an air fryer, you need to use much less oil in comparison with conventional strategies like pan-frying or deep-frying.
You solely want 5 easy components plus salt and pepper to make these scrumptious sprouts. It is a tremendous straightforward Brussels sprouts recipe.
Here is what you will must make the dish:
- Brussels sprouts
- olive oil
- minced garlic
- onion powder
- grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Scroll right down to the recipe card for portions used.
Able to make this air fryer recipe? To start out, you will must trim and halve the brussel sprouts.
Place Brussels sprouts into a big mixing bowl. Add minced garlic.
Pour in olive oil.
Sprinkle in Parmesan cheese
Add onion powder and toss the Brussels sprouts properly to mix.
Unfold the Brussels sprouts right into a single layer in your air fryer tray or basket.
Cook dinner at 350°F cooking for quarter-hour. Cease the air fryer midway by way of the cooking time, and shake the tray properly.
Trace: shaking the air fryer basket a few occasions through the cooking course of ensures that the Brussels sprouts cook dinner evenly on all sides.
You’ll be able to experiment with a wide range of flavors and seasonings to create a singular and scrumptious dish. Listed here are methods to alter up the recipe:
- Herbs and spices – Add a pinch of smoked paprika or chili powder for a touch of warmth. Or, toss in some dried thyme or rosemary to deliver out earthy flavors.
- Sauces and dressings – drizzle a balsamic glaze over your sprouts for a tangy twist, or attempt honey mustard dressing for sweetness.
- Tangy – squeeze contemporary lemon juice over the cooked Brussels sprouts to brighten their flavors.
- Crunchy – prime the dish off with toasted almonds or pine nuts for added crunch.
Take a look at this air fryer roasted tomatoes recipe for an additional scrumptious various to oven roasting.
Prime tip: Make sure the sprouts are well-coated with oil or a cooking spray earlier than air frying. This helps in attaining a crispy and evenly browned exterior.
- Trim and halve the Brussels sprouts. This helps them cook dinner extra evenly and creates extra floor space for that crispy texture.
- Preheat the air fryer. This ensures they begin cooking instantly and helps with a extra even outcome.
- Prepare in a single layer. Crowding on the air fryer basket can result in uneven cooking.
- Modify air frying time. The time could range relying on the dimensions of your Brussels sprouts and your air fryer’s energy. Hold a detailed eye and modify as wanted.
Attempt serving your crispy air fryer Brussels sprouts as a scrumptious facet dish alongside a chicken and stuffing casserole or steak with balsamic sauce for a easy but satisfying method. You too can add some sweetness by drizzling the sprouts with aged balsamic vinegarYou may also add some sweetness by drizzling the sprouts with aged balsamic vinegar
As soon as cooled, switch them into an hermetic container or a resealable plastic bag. Ensure that to take away any extra moisture from the sprouts by patting them dry with a paper towel earlier than storage. They are often saved within the fridge for as much as 3-4 days.
If you wish to retailer them for longer intervals, contemplate freezing them. Place the cooled Brussels sprouts in a freezer-safe bag or container and freeze for as much as 3 months. Nonetheless, remember the fact that freezing could barely have an effect on their texture upon thawing.
When able to eat, merely reheat the frozen or refrigerated sprouts within the oven or microwave till warmed by way of, and luxuriate in!
Sure. Remember the fact that frozen Brussels sprouts could require barely longer cooking occasions.
Air fryers are extremely versatile home equipment that may cook dinner numerous greens. Some in style choices embrace broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, candy potatoes, and asparagus.
Searching for extra easy sides for two? Take a look at these recipes too:
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
Skip the oven and do that mouthwatering air fryer Brussels sprouts recipe! They arrive out crispy on the skin and tender on the within.
Stop your display from going darkish
Add all the components to a mixing bowl, and toss to mix properly.
Unfold the brussels sprouts right into a single layer in your air fryer tray.
Cook dinner at 350°F for quarter-hour. Cease the air fryer midway by way of the cook dinner time, and shake the tray properly.
Serve garnished with further parmesan if desired.
Trim and halve the Brussels sprouts. This helps them cook dinner extra evenly and creates extra floor space for that crispy texture.
Preheat the air fryer. This ensures they begin cooking instantly and helps with a extra even outcome.
Prepare in a single layer. Crowding on the air fryer basket can result in uneven cooking.
The time could range relying on the dimensions of your Brussels sprouts and your air fryer’s energy. Hold a detailed eye and modify as wanted.
Energy: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 6g | Fats: 9g | Saturated Fats: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 6g | Ldl cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 109mg | Potassium: 463mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 894IU | Vitamin C: 97mg | Calcium: 114mg | Iron: 2mg